Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hi

Hello
My name is Erika and I live in Colorado Springs, Co and have two very gorgeous children! They are twins and are three months! I LOVE them with all my heart. Im loving being a mom, the side affects though are a bit difficult to get used to! Things are a bit hectic in my life right now. I work a part time job, have the twins and am consoling their father and going to school. I try to keep my personal life personal and work at work. Things have been pretty hard though. I needed a release. Not having sex right now or any time soon, so Im taking my late grandmothers advice and writing it out. Its helped before, so Im trying it again~

I welcome any advice, support and only love on this journey of mine...I get enough drama as it is! I hope to be blogging all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment