Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The blogging times!

How quickly it is to start writing and forget where you are?! For all lovers of any type of writing, you know what I mean.

As parents, we do the same. I love my twins and I love watching them learn and do new things. Like Zeke will clap and Jazz will laugh hysterically, Jazmen will "sing" and Zeke growls. These are the things I listen to and watch all day and my sorrows and pain go away.

I love being a mommyand I would love to have a million more times like these, where love is always in the air at my house. I know this will happen and happen a lot!

I've taken a new approach to blogging and using writng/bloggin as an opporunity to make money and also reach out and meet fellow mamas and dadas! I love blogging and simply want to share the experience and joy with others.

Now, with the somewhat success of my last giveaway, I plan on doing another one and this one for a gift certificate to my business store...shopping!

I believe this will help with followers being more and staying interested in what I blog about. Ive caught up on a lot of the blogs I love to follow and the ladues who make blogging very interesting. I plan on writing every night (thats the plan) because I want this to be something....just something for me.

Anywho, today was random and I hope that you all have had an amazing day like myself!

1 comment: