Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

To blog or not to blog! Twins Tuesday

I wrote this long, very inspirational blog post and my phone deleted it. So, I'm just going to write quickly.

Today was long, fun yet tiring. My twins are reaching into terrible twos and they just turned one. They were just all over the place today and so busy!! They looked like little Skittles when i got them dried up...had my daughter in a sunshine yellow towel and my son in a lime green one. As they walked around, I couldnt help but laugh.

As I put them to sleep and watch over them, I know 2011 with be very great for us. I want to make some changes that allow me to be the greatest for my kids and be great for me. I want to be a stay at home mom...so its best to really work on my PartyLite business. My next goal is to be more spiritual and active in my learnings of God. If i give him the power to run my life, things will be ok and better than ever.

I want the best for my kids, but most importantly, I want them to be happy and know they are loved. My goals are simply and i plan on making them happen.

What are your goals, focuses, dreams and wants? I'd love to hear (read) about them.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment