Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Chuck E Cheese


Me, the twins, grandma and grandpa went to Chuck E Cheese on the day before we were leaving for Colorado Springs, Co. Karen (grandma) has been trying to get them there for months and I thought this would mean a lot for her. We arrived early for the last show, ordered a pizza and drinks and Jazmen started playing in the Toddler Section, enjoying everything she could. I thought that was the funniest thing. Not only is she a DIVA in their house, but she runs CEC too.

Jazmen enjoyed it all and had so much fun. Zeke-man looked like he could care less but once Spencer (grandpa) put him on the slide, it was so much fun then. He seemed to light on up. He played on the slide with grandpa mostly.

Right before we left, I put Jazz and Zeke in the toy car and thought of how cute it would be to get a picture of my babies (like I needed to tell myself to get one). I got on one knee and took a picture. It is so awesome!

I hope you all like the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment