Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

wednesday

So todays idea is re-creating yourself. As I watch others through this time of resolutions, goals, etc, I see the same thing. Loose weight, stop smoking, manage money better, don't eat too much candy. Instead of resolutions, how about changing your life or recreating YOU for you...a better you for 2011?

Maybe with a little change, we'll have the same US but a different person on the inside. Start with that goal of loosing weight..how about just eating healthier, changing the amount you eat. We all don't have time for the gym but ,aybe walking a bit farther or parking farther or taking the stairs. You'll be healthier and have maybe lost weight.

Make a new you for the better and not just resolutions we can't keep past Jan. I hope this helps everyone in my Wonderful Wednesday Idea Block!

1 comment:

  1. HI Im a new blogger and just joined your blog today. Please feel free to stop by my page and follow me. Thank you and I look forward to more great blogs.

    ReplyDelete