Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Where to begin

Ok, so this year I promised myself a lot of things, changes, money smarts, treating me to things. I will let you know now...not a lot has stayed in place. Im living with my mom, I am no longer dating Joel-although great guy, he was...controlling- and I have no more room for error.

My kids are healthy, happy and Im ok with the world and God. So, I do feel better. Ive been going through SO much. Drama with so called friends, missing my own house, feeling lost when I notice family who are doing better than me but only because they are helped so much. I want something in my life to go right!

Im sad that things dont go my way and I really want to be happy, married and loved. more than anything I want to be loved. The feeling everyone else says they have has seem to elude me for such a long time. I cant seem to accept what was in front of me. I continue to pray and things will turn out ok

I'm thankful for my lovely followers, for this blog to let me vent, write and let me get things off my chest. I want to do more writing and blogging. I think this will help me so much.

I did start a new job(not an 8-5) but its called 31 Gifts...its a personalized gift, totes, purses company. Its not bad but its slow taking off. So I wait and try to do my best getting sales.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Erika,

    Sounds like you have a lot of changes going on.

    Believe me, things do get better. I've been a single mom more years than not....it is not easy.

    I think when I did home daycare everything started looking up. I was making my own money, my kids had other kids to play with, and I went to college.

    Now I've been finding my way online. After 5 years, I've figured it out :-)

    Anyway, check out The Blogging Buddies - it's a great way to meet new people who blog and get some new followers, and potential customers to your biz.

    I have tons of blogs- but these three are my main ones:

    Come on home - mom blog

    The Blogging Biz Mom

    While there, feel free to subscribe to my newsletter and join the Blogging Buddies group

    Working at home advice

    Have a great weekend...and now i have to see what pics you have of the kiddo's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, after seeing your adorable pic of the babies at the top, I had to read a few posts. This one strikes me b/c I too have felt blogging has filled a gap.
    It seems you have a lot of changes going on - good luck with the business! I hope you have many wonderful changes ahead!

    ReplyDelete