Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Buying the House

Buying the House

Contribution by Michale Greer

We bought this house sight unseenbecause my husband was taking a new job and I knew we had to get something settled before we got out there. I know that sounds crazy but we only had about 18 hours to land and get him off to work so there was something to be said for making sure everything was all lined up. We actually got really lucky because nothing bad turned out to be lurking in the house when we moved in – I was terrified it was going to be leaking or full of termites or whatever but no, it was just a normal house. I’ve been working on getting it all organized by unpacking boxes and going to http://www.cannonsatellite.com/ for satellite and all that but my husband’s too busy with the new job to notice any of it. I guess I’m just glad he’s got a great position in this economy but you know, we’ve got a lot of work to do to make this place perfect at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment