Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Textbook Search

Textbook search

Contribution by Kennith Griffin

My youngest daughter is in her final semester in college. She just went back, and is getting everything squared away for the semester. Things have been really tight for us lately with the way the economy has been. And, my husband lost his job last year and has not been able to replace the income that he lost yet. Thank goodness that my daughter has financial aid to cover all of her tuition. But, she called me last night and told me that there was not enough aid to pay for her textbooks. That means that we have to come up with the money somehow pretty quick. I decided that I would have to use a credit card which I really did not want to do, but sometimes you get in a bind and do things that you really don’t want to do. She gave me the list of books she needs, and I went online through www.satellitestarinternet.com/ to try to find the best and cheapest place to purchase the books. I found the best deals on Amazon. They even have a free two day shipping option for students. Before I knew it, I had the books ordered and they should arrive at her place tomorrow. What did people do before they had the internet?

No comments:

Post a Comment