Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

How do you get to where you want to be?

I ask myself that all the time. How did my life end up one way and I was doing everything for it to end up another way? I've wondered many times but sometimes it just happens like that. I'm working on building myself up, being a happier person, and of course, making an income and stable home for me and my kids.

In life we make choices, decisions, and try to live by them...sometimes its harder than we think to do this. I know I am hard on myself if things don't go right, my way, or how I planned something. I know sometimes its just unforeseen circumstances and other times its just the way the cookie crumbles, and then its the choice itself.

We, I, can't and wont be dwelling on the past any more...I have a bright future and I know the stuff Im dealing with is only temporarily. I know good things will come and I will find a way. I always do and I want to make sure that I always keep my head up. I want to inspire others, be strong for me and my kids, and work on the future...leaving the past behind. Join me on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment