Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Add New...


Sometimes I wish there were more “me” to go around. I love my job, Public Relations Director at Ruffhouse Athletics, and I love my twins, but sometimes I wish I had another Erika around to help with everything.
I would love to see everyone having a real personal assistant or if you could just type in things that need to be done and its printed out, mailed, or just taken care of for you. I love being a mom, however, I really wish I could have another hour or two so I could spend more time with them. I love my twins and they are my world and sometimes I miss their activities because I am working and they are at school, which is fine.
I do love being tired though…which is weird, but I do love it. I love the feeling of being tired because then you have done something for that day. You have accomplished so much your body is tired or you have done a few things but they were important to the cause. So that is why I like being tired…I know it is weird.
This was a small post but I wanted to share with you all.
Thanks,
Erika S

No comments:

Post a Comment