Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

My Monday Morning Moment!



It’s Monday and we are very sorry for not posting on Wednesday or Friday. We love to blog but most importantly, we love to make sure our readers/followers/and those you comment are enjoying our content as well. We’ve been so busy, it’s been crazy. I love taking time to make sure that everyone’s needs are taken care of, that my assistants are using their time wisely, and that my family life is just as happy as my brides. 

I am dedicating this Monday Morning Moment to a bride and groom I just enjoyed working with.  Their love and just simplicity of life for each other, their family, their faith was simply stunning and amazing. I thought to myself, “Is it really that simply?” Why, yes, yes it is. 

Not only is it that simply, but being happy, falling in love and really enjoying life makes things simply. I have just learned to embrace things, really watch my kids and simply smile at them. I’ve learned to slow down, even if my mind is racing, my body has slowed, which in the end slows my mind down as well. I didn’t think being in love was for me, I am not the prettiest, the most talented, or the smartest, but I do love being me and learning that has been hard. However, learning this, I have been able to just take things in.  

If things don’t come simple for you, that is ok. Things have always been a challenge for me to remember, obtain, or simply just enjoy. However, sometimes, we have to take the moments in life and simply be simple. Enjoy those moments, whatever they may be. Enjoy them with your special someone, enjoy them by yourself, or enjoy them with friends. However, take a moment out of your day and simply enjoy them.
 Thanks,
Erika S.
 
Also, if you don’t mind….
Take a moment to vote for Erika Swift Events as well (http://denveralist.cityvoter.com/erika-swift-events/biz/662032?r=short0a)
And check out my new business venture and my desire to look and feel super amazing and help other ladies feel the same way. (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mialisia-Jewelry-Erika-Swift-Independent-Founding-Designer/417268848386567)

No comments:

Post a Comment