Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Morning Magnificent



From here on out on Mondays I am going to start my Monday Morning Magnificent! We should be so grateful that we get to start another week off alive. I know a lot of people hate Mondays, but I really love them. Not every Monday is a great one, but for the most part, they are pretty fantastic and I enjoy them so much.

My Monday Morning happiness has been to just be happy with me and my results of the day. My co-workers laugh at my happy dances, my goofy jokes, my laughter at everything, but it is contagious and I love how everyone seems to embrace it.

I hope that you can see every Monday has a magnificent start to a wonderful work week, even if there are bumps in the road throughout the week, we can always remember we have and continue to have a great support team. I love being able to share my bubbliness and my just eagerness to have a happy Monday.

I am also for wowed for your continued support in my race to win Denver's A List Best Wedding Planner! If you have it in you, make my Monday amazingly magnificent by voting for Erika Swift Events!

I hope your Monday is amazing and full of magnificent-ness!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment