Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

SATURDAY!!

I love Saturdays. They seem to be the easiest, longest day and they are very relaxing (sometimes).

Todays Saturday was different. I spent Friday night in the ER with Zeke because his lips turned blue and he had been throwing up all day! It was a rather nasty Friday!

I was irritated with everyone!! Everyone, even my bright, adorable kids and my wonderful boyfriend. I couldnt seem to get it through everyones head to just give me a moment of peace. I felt pulled and dragged in all different directions, simply OVERWHELMED!!

I wanted to cry and just throw my hands up. People would grab the twins but only for a nano second and then let them wonder around by themselves. That irritates me to the fullest!

So, Friday night I call his after hours clinic and they asked me to head into the ER. So, I pack a diaper bag, school work, snack, and my purse, get both our coats on and realize two things....
1. No car (my brother was working late and I didnt want to pick him up_
2. Carseat was inside said gone car (UGH!!!)

So, I turned to my wonderful-yet couldnt stop asking me questions-boyfriend and asked sweetly if he could take me...still a problem...no carseat!! So, I give up and call 911.

Spend 3 hours waiting for doctor, go home because he is actually fine (too much mucous that causes him to throw up)and then get 2 hours of sleep before my friend has to go into the ER and then another 1 hour of sleep before my daughter decides to get into my bed.

so, TODAY, this wonderful, blessed, much needed saturday...I plan on RELAXING (as much as possible).

Oh, and I posted some new pages and some sampels for all my lovely followers (35 now!!)

**Giveaway soon**

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie, I KNOW how you felt! My hubby was in the ER friday, turns out with an ulcer! I've been a "single" mother of 3 ever since and doing everything solo. My son happen to have an episode similar to your baby (he's had them before). Vomit starts, turns blue, goes limp and passes out! Very scary, trust me! He has acid reflux, that's what causes those episodes. Hope your baby is doing better!

    ReplyDelete