Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

WHOA!

WHOA!
August 4th was the last day I posted something...I've been missing this so much and I need to do it all over again...to keep it up. I'm starting my weight loss-healthy eating journey, so I will be writing about that. I have two two year olds that will be three in 4 days! Goodness, where does the time go?! I love them to pieces and I am so excited I will have big big kids.
Today I woke up inspired to do so much. I told myself to stop comparing myself to others and their accomplishments, it only brings me down. I woke up so happy to be starting these journeys and to fully tap into my potential. I had some awesome music going as I cleaned up this morning, worked on my ideas for a styled shoot I want to do and working on being a better me and a more productive mom to my kids.
I hope today is a marvelous day for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment