Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Making something



My weekend was amazing. The kids make my day and my life. They make me so happy. Sometimes I think what life would be like without kids. I think of the adventures, the movies I can watch, the travels, etc and then I always see myself looking down at my side and I see my twins. Life would be different without kids, but I wouldn’t want it any other way. I really love being around them and really love seeing them.

I am hoping to take them to the circus this weekend on Sunday. I love watching their expressions when they see the excitement of anything fun and fantastic. I think this would be something amazing for them to see and I would love love love to go. Hopefully, everything comes through and works out so I can.

I joined a blogging class this week and Tuesday was the first night and I learned a lot. I have a manual to go through and I am learning more and more about blogging. The class is four weeks long, every Tuesday in June. It talked about helping out other bloggers, monetizing your blog, and other great tips. So, I do plan on learning a lot with this course.

Nothing more amazing happened than me waking up and realizing I wanted to really do my passion. I love working this business of blogging, but I love another business even more. Actually two businesses are opening up for me, and I will be announcing them on Friday! Super excited about that!

I hope to keep getting more followers and people who comment on my blog, I would love it if you left a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment