Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Voting Counts

June 24, 2013 was a great day for me and Erika Swift Events. I started my wedding and event planning business up again and really want to put it out there, really wanted to make it work this year, and be a successful wedding planner all the time.

Last year in 2012, I was checking out all these wedding sites, places to place my ad, and really get my name out there and I noticed the Denver A List. Everything had already been closed and the votes were over, but I made it a goal for this year to be my year.

Yesterday marked the opening of voting for the Denver A List and I have been a marketing fool. I wanted to write a blog post about it on all my blogs for the businesses I have (Grooms Corner, Erika Swift Events, and The Life of Three on Wordpress). I hope that you share in my excitement to help my business grow. Success is in the numbers, not in the people that give you something, but in the ones who support you. Thankfully, I have an amazing support system, not only the people I have met through my blogs, my businesses, but as friends, and family members…it has been an amazing ride.

The best thing about this voting is that it lasts a whole month and I am ready to rock this out! Even if I don’t win, I would like to know where my stand point is and how things are going to play out.

I also have been working on my events, the Mock Reception (Colorado springs brides first) and the Grooms Room Event. This one is starting to be my all time favorite and I cant wait to unleash our groom power on the city.
We also have officially done our last edit for our website and the official site is all done. Check out Erika Swift Events and make sure you stop by and vote for Erika Swift Events and keep following us…we really do love your support.

VotingPlatformLogo(PS, you will have to click the lovely picture lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment