Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

One little step at a time



I love to write in any fashion…journal, blogging, jotting notes, writing some books (2 in the works now) and any way I can. I just love to write. 

With so much happening in my life, not only in my professional life, but my personal life has well, I’ve gone through one of my journals and was all sad but then my mom got me another journal!! I love it. It’s pink with a felt type feel on the cover, little birds, and leaves and a saying that is dear to my heart “Life is taking one little step at a time.” 

I think so many of us forget that we need to (and have to) take baby steps for things to happen and sometimes we need to look back and see how far we’ve really gone. I’ve gone super far lately and I’ve just now looked up and seen the progress I have made. As long as you are going, keep going, no matter what the pace. 

Today’s post won’t be long because I am gearing up for a long weird weekend. My kids have been asking to walk this “mountain” (Pulpit Rock, CO) behind our apartment complex and I finally said yes. So on Sunday we are walking to the top. I will give you the amazing story on our weekly Monday Morning Moment. 

Remember that taking baby steps gets you there as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment