Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

The life of Three...lately



I hate posting so late, but I am determined to do this challenge and I wanted to make sure I posted today.

Life lately has been pretty…weird and well. Things have been busy and so awesome. I am doing two blogging challenges, my business is picking up, and I have enjoyed learning things about myself. Life lately has been amazing, with ups and downs and so many different things going on. My kids have taken a lot of my own focus and I love just being around them. Their joy in the simplest things make me stop and look at things in a different light, I love that!

As for my business, I’ve been taking the advice of some of my successful planner friends and just going out there and doing it. Dreams don’t happen overnight and they don’t just happen on their own. You have to work at it, grow and learn it. You have to get up, get dressed, show up, and put in work. I don’t like mixing my business on here but it’s a part of my Life Lately post and I wanted to share my lovely inspiration.

As for everything else, it is still moving along. Slowly but surely, growing, learning, making moves and waves, good things are right around the corner and I can’t wait to turn that corner. Hope today was a fantastic day for you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment