Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

It's a new day!



The Life of Three has been an amazing journey for me. I have grown, gotten lots of new friends, learned some things about myself, and really enjoyed blogging with the twins in my mind. I have learned a lot and still much to learn to take my blog to many places! Changes are being made.

My sister has a saying called “It’s a new day” and she says it to her kids as a way to let them know that their actions, attitudes or other things in general are changing and will no longer be tolerated. I chuckle at it because I can see that the kids really are worried about what is going to change and what is this new day? A few days ago, that saying has been in my head though, things I need to change, stuff I want to change, the ways I want to do things, etc.

It’s a New Day

I’m comfortable with making changes but with making lifestyle changes is hard for me. Mental changes and emotional changes are harder for me to take on though and those are the ones that really need to change and that I need to be comfortable with. 

Making changes is somewhat easy; it takes 30 days for someone to create a habit. My tips are to write down the things you want to change, put it on a calendar or like a checklist and everyday you do it, you should be able to check it off. Change is going to be hard but be comfortable with it.
With this blog I have become comfortable about writing, opening up, and just doing more things. I have also become comfortable with the changes that will soon be happening. I have a lot of work to do, but going to be doing it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment